/*-- Meta Information --*/

1.26.2005

Liberal Media Filter? Where do I get one

The RNC is now raising money to help get Bush's agenda through the "liberal media filter" to the public. "Liberal Media Filter" must be a euphemism for Journalistic integrity or actual investigative reporting, what (occasionally) happens when you don't have the press under federal contract.

And here I thought they were already using money to get Bush's agenda through, our tax money. Another syndicated columnist, Maggie Gallagher, was recently revealed to have a $21,500 contract with the Department of Health and Human Services to promote Bush's $300 million initiative to encourage marriage. When confronted about the Federal contract, Gallagher initially responded, "Did I violate journalistic ethics by not disclosing it? I don't know. You tell me."


Hurry, you too can get this swell liberal media filter for only 3 payments of 19.95! Posted by Hello


I am the Liberal Media

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home