/*-- Meta Information --*/

4.25.2005

DeLay's House of Cards Comes Crashing Down

It appears that his trips paid for by lobbyists, might just be his undoing:

The airfare to London and Scotland in 2000 for then-House Majority Whip Tom DeLay (R-Tex.) was charged to an American Express card issued to Jack Abramoff, a Washington lobbyist at the center of a federal criminal and tax probe, according to two sources who know Abramoff's credit card account number and to a copy of a travel invoice displaying that number.

House ethics rules bar lawmakers from accepting travel and related expenses from registered lobbyists. read the full story...

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Sarai...

Yeah, yeah...I've been way super-busy....I have taken on the new hobby of promoting and event-organizing. I hope I can reach out to millions of people around the world and raise money for blind kids and their much-needed education...of course you can see what I did at ABCTX's website.


ANYWAY...keep trying the email. I haven't seen or heard from you in a million years, so try again. Are you getting my emails?

Talk to you soon...the demo is still in the works. I've only got 3 songs done, and I'm moving, so the CD has taken a back-burner status in lieu of my moving.

Bis spaeter!
shandar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home